PCC has been serving the Springfield community for over 20 years.
In the last two decades, PCC has served more than 225,000 young people with pregnancy services and relationship programs.
PCC’s work focuses on reducing our community’s red-flag indicators, such as:
- Child abuse and neglect
- Communicable diseases
- Domestic violence
- Fatherless families
- Families in poverty
- Low birth-weight babies
- School drop-out rate
- Smoking during pregnancy
- Teen pregnancies
PCC Programs are each designed to provide benefits to our clients and the 417 community.
- Medical Services: Pregnancy testing, ultrasound, and medical referrals for early prenatal care
- Pregnancy and Relationship Education: Health, wellness, and relationship education for those facing unplanned pregnancy
- Expectant Mom Mentoring: Compassionate, long-term mentoring to prepare for parenting or adoption
- Healthy Pregnancy/Labor and Birth Classes: Training expectant parents to invest in their pregnancy and prepare for their baby’s birth
- Lactation Consulting: Teaching breastfeeding techniques to clients through one-on-one support
- Fatherhood Coaching: Empowering expectant fathers to cope with stress, maintain healthy relationships, and interact in a nurturing and positive manner with their child
- Life Skills and Relationship Classes: Teaching individuals to cultivate healthy social and relational skills and couples to invest in their relationships
- After-Abortion Care: In these confidential, one-on-one sessions, clients meet with a compassionate post-abortive coach throughout the healing journey